Thu, 22 Jul | Online, GMT
Human Trafficking from an Economics Perspective
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
22 Jul, 16:00
This lecture will provide a discussion of how to understand human trafficking from an economics perspective. Topics include:
- Why human trafficking and economics are related
- Using economic models to describe human trafficking
- Supply in the context of human trafficking
- Demand in the context of human trafficking
- What is coercion from an economic point of view?
- Modelling human trafficking
It will be taught by Global Family's Head of Programmes, Mrs. Charity Watters.